Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last day of the first month of my last semester of college

Today is Thursday. It's one of my busiest days of the week because I have two classes, two meetings, and Band practice. This Thursday was even busier because I also gave blood this afternoon and had 8 Bells practice tonight. Whew, no rest for the weary.

On the day after Valentine's Day, 8 Bells have a gig at the Mars Alliance Church in Mars, PA. The church is having a Valentine's dinner with a guest speaker, good food, and us, 8 Bells, singing for about 20-30 minutes. The contact at the church said that we were allowed to join the guests for the dinner and lecture with a "date" and they also promised a monetary payment. We thought that with the money we get we could all get t-shirts. I printed up a draft of an idea that they all liked, and so I'll be sprucing that up for a final design for the t-shirts. I also invited my good friend, Kelly, to come with me to the dinner as my "date." She's an Elementary/Special Education double major at Geneva and is also Lauren's roommate and a fellow sax player in the band. The church this dinner takes place at is on the same street as the Chick Fil A I work at, which is pretty sweet. Maybe we can all grab some food on our way back to school. Mmmm I love Chick Fil A food.

No comments: