Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WHAT?! No Water?!

I woke up this morning at 8 am hoping to get a nice early start on the day. As usual I went downstairs to take my rejuvenating shower. Patrick Mulligan was down there and informed me that the water pressure at just become non-existent. I turned on the shower and found that he was right. We had no water pressure for any of the three showers in the basement. I went up to second floor and that too had no water pressure. Then I looked out our front window and noticed that the fire hydrant near our house was being emptied by a construction worker. I went outside to ask him what the dealio was. He said that they were doing something with the water main and that the water could be back on shortly, or in a couple hours. So now I will have to go unshowered to Poli Sci today. And I need to get my laundry done, so it will be a while til I can do that too. Thank you PennDot. You are one of the many reasons I am glad I reside in New Hampshire.

No comments: