Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Monday folks

I am a college senior.
I go to Geneva College.
I suffer from the affects of Senioritis and Poliscitosis.
What more needs to be said?

Well, yesterday was interesting. I got to talk with my dad. He said that he and the rest of my family plans on visiting me for the final football game of the season which is also senior recognition. That's pretty sweet. It will be the only time my family gets to see me march in the band. I also got to watch the hilarious Family Guy season premiere where they spoofed Star Wars Episode IV. My favorite line was, "Hold your fire, there are no life forms aboard," "What are we getting charged by the laser now?!" HAHAHA good times!

Also, on a more serious note, Kayla and I have completely broken up. We decided not to communicate directly with each other for at least a month. This will give us time to detach our hearts, let her get settled down in South Korea, let me get into the rhythm of school, and allow us both to draw closer to God. I have NO CLUE what God's plans are for me in the future, but I don't want to assume that my way is best. God's plan is perfect and I want so desperately to trust Him.

No comments: